1. What should I do if I have questions regarding my AAABSE membership?
AAABSE membership questions should be directed to AAABSEnetwork@gmail.com
2. How can I find out the status of my membership?
AAABSE membership dues are annual for all membership levels. If you have not paid dues for the current fiscal year your membership status is inactive. Dues should be remitted by August 31st of each year.
3. I am taking graduate classes at a university. Do I qualify for the AAABSE'S Student Membership?
No. AAABSE's Student Membership is specifically for students who have not yet entered the workforce.
4. I am not an educator. Can I become a member of NABSE?
Absolutely! AAABSE is for educators and supporters of education who are seeking to make a difference in the lives of students and other educators.
5. Is AAABSE only for people of African American descent?
Not at all. AAABSE is for anyone who supports education.